Contact Us Today! 404-969-1219


Requesting Money for Lawyer's Fees

Posted by Aaron Thomas | Aug 31, 2016 | 0 Comments

Money and scales of justice

Even if you have no income, you may be able to hire a divorce lawyer and get funds from your spouse for fees. Courts typically won't let one spouse use marital money to hire an attorney and leave the other spouse without representation.

In this article for, I explain how to request money for attorney's fees in your divorce.

About the Author

Aaron Thomas

Founding Attorney Aaron Thomas is a well-known litigator, having won dozens of jury trials and bench trials across the state of Georgia...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Comments have been disabled.

Contact Us Today!

Give us a call today for quality representation in your family law case. We’ll be happy to get you scheduled for a 1-hour consultation.